Trust is vital in your emergency alert system. In order to drive effective communications in a crisis or for important notices you need to build trust first. Listen as Brad Ison from Hazardscape banded together with Brian McKinney, our CEO, to share their industry-leading insights on engaging your citizens, employees and team members through alerting solutions.
- How to build your community’s trust in your emergency alert system
- Key challenges faced when implementing a community alerting system and how to overcome them
- How geofencing, localized messaging and contextual alerting all contribute to building trust
- How to avoid message fatigue and tips to engage your citizens/team
- How to personalize the user experience to increase trust in your system