Unlike Regions Admins, Alert Admins have restricted access to the Voyent Alert interface and are limited to the following permissions:
- Use mobile alerting
- Send / modify / end alerts
- Add / modify / delete alert templates
Alert Admins can optionally be further restricted to limit the Templates and Alerts they can View/Edit/Activate:
- Issuers – select specific Issuers the admin can select when activating alerts.
- Severity – select a specific Alert Severity (Informational, Critical) that the admin can View, Edit, or Activate.
- Public Topics – select a specific set of Public Topics that the admin can target an alert to.
- Recipient Groups – select a specific set of Recipient Groups that the admin can target an alert to.